I am offering a total of *one* 16x20 inch chromogenic silver gelatin print of 'Steamy', by far my most popular photograph, and the cover image of my book, 'IN/HUMAN'.
The cost is $50,000 USD.
Here's what you get for your money
- The 16x20 inch print, on Ilford silver gelatin paper, framed by a local master framer, with whom I have worked for nearly a decade. Museum-quality non-reflective glass will be utilized, and double matting will be employed. The print will be signed on the rear in permanent ink, and will be notarized by a Notary Public of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Personal hand-delivery of the framed print to you anywhere in the world.
- The original digital raw file from which the print was made.
- A certificate of authenticity, which will state that the print will be the only one produced, in any size and in any format, for the remainder of the artist's life AND that all known copies of the original raw file have been destroyed.
- A personal, one-on-one, 8 hour street photography workshop, in a city of the buyer's choosing, within 100 miles of the delivery site. Lunch and dinner will be provided.
There you go. This is your chance to make a real investment in real photography. Oh, and there's one more thing:
I will donate 100% of the profits of this sale to the charity of your choice. This will be included in the certificate of authenticity, along with a receipt for the final amount of the donation.